Stay fresh all day long!
A few words about the ingredients of this natural deodorant: baking soda is an excellent deodorizer and it also kills the bacteria that cause body odor. Corn starch is used to absorb moisture, while unrefined shea butter and virgin coconut oil are deep moisturizers. Tea tree oil disinfects, while fragrant essential oils guarantee a pleasant scent.
- 1 tablespoon beeswax
- 4 tablespoons organic coconut oil (solid)
- 1 tablespoon of shea butter
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 15 drops tea tree essential oil
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
- 15 drops lavender essential oil
- 6 drops vetiver essential oil
- recycled clean deodorant container
In a saucepan, melt the shea butter, coconut oil and beeswax (in a heatproof dish on the stove or in a glass dish in a microwave).
When every ingredient is completely melted, add the corn starch, baking powder and arrowroot powder and mix until lump-free. Then add the essential oils and mix.
Pour the resulting mixture into the emptied, well-washed deodorant container and place in the fridge or a dry place to set.
Apply the deodorant to your underarms after showering.