Sometimes you can literally feel the negative energy floating in your home, although you perhaps can’t identify the cause of certain strange feelings and changes in mood once you arrive home. The following are the most common signs.
1. You feel stressed/tense/nervous/agitated when you are at home, and you are unable to relax
2. You no longer feel at ease when you are at home, and sometimes may even feel that you don’t like living here anymore. Also, you may no longer feel the desire to keep the house clean and decorate it with special things.
3. You no longer feel motivated when you are at home. Even if some spaces in your house are intended to be used for productive activities, with the negative energy around you it is becoming increasingly difficult for you to focus on your tasks.
4. You feel drained of energy. Have you ever experienced being afraid to go home or to enter a certain room? This is usually due to an accumulation of negative energy that is overwhelming for you.
5. You feel uninspired at home. Your home should always be as quiet as possible, beautiful and inspiring, so that you can recharge and feel safe. Home is the place where you need to feel the best.
How to get rid of negative energy in your home
1. Get rid of things that you no longer use. If it is clutter that produces negative energy, get rid everything that no longer brings value to your life, and the negative energies will disappear as well.
2. Create a quiet, peaceful spot for times when you are stressed, agitated or anxious. You should use this place to recover your peace and recharge with positive energy.
3. Burn sage to remove negative energy from your home. Take the burning sage around all the rooms in a counterclockwise direction.
4. Sprinkle some sea salt in the corners of the rooms overnight, and vacuum it up in the morning. You can also place a glass of water and some salt next to your bed to eliminate negative energy overnight.