Do your best to be happy. Do it for your soul… it has gone through so much.
Life is not perfect, but it is quite beautiful if we choose to see it that way. All you have to do is…
1. Embrace your sensitivity. You are the way you are. Love yourself.
2. Realize that you are special. You are unique in this world, absolutely no one is like you.
3. Understand your inner strength. The life you live is yours and yours alone. It is up to you to choose what you want to do, and it is worth doing it well. You have the power to love what you truly want in life. You have the power to completely control your life.
4. Make different choices. Much of your life is the result of the small choices you make every day. If you do not like a part of your life, it’s time to start changing things little by little and make better choices right now.
5. Accept yourself as you are. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses, and only when you accept everything you are will you truly find happiness and success.
6. Stop looking for external validation. You have no control over what others think about you, but you have control over your decisions whether you should internalize others’ opinions.
7. Focus on your own business, your own life, and your own decisions.
8. Choose your thoughts. The best weapon against stress is the ability to choose one thought over another; often that means choosing your own thoughts instead of choosing the opinions of others.
9. Say what you have to say today. Tell the truth. There is no greater regret than the one that stems from hiding what your heart wants to say.
10. Dedicate time each day to meaningful activities. What you do every day matters, but WHY you do what you do matters even more. Keep working hard on the things you love no matter what your chances are.
11. Enjoy the learning and growth process as you move on with your life.
12. Seek to appreciate the lessons you are learning. Instead of regretting something, ask yourself how that moment managed to help you grow.
13. Celebrate how strong you are.