If you feel that your soul is heavy and you constantly encounter obstacles, be sure to read the following 20 tips.
Life is wonderful if we look at things from a slightly different viewpoint!
1. Reserve some quiet time for yourself for at least an hour a day.
2. Never regret anything. You did the best you were able to at any given moment.
3. Help those around you as often as possible. If you can’t help, at least don’t do harm.
4. If you want to make your soul lighter, learn to cry.
5. If you want to be respected, you have to respect others first. Someone who has caused you suffering will suffer much more if you ignore them.
6. Collect stones from streams. You will stay strong and full of energy.
7. Listen to music to become free from all negative energy. Music makes your life balanced and harmonies.
8. The ability to love is the greatest gift in life that a person can receive.
9. Do not throw litter in water, as the spirits will be offended. You should rather throw in bread or money.
10. When you become a source of a person’s happiness, you will be the happiest person.
11. If you want to change the world, start with yourself.
12. Life is too short, so don’t waste it on complaining, drinking alcohol or quarreling. Do good to people.
13. If your partner is agitated or sad, make sure first that it is not your fault. Embrace them tightly to make them feel better.
14. If your soul is heavy, sing and your soul will free up from worries.
15. All you have to do is take one step to get closer to your dreams. There will always be difficulties, so you shouldn’t be afraid of facing them.
16. Remember one important thing: everyone gets what they deserve.
17. Do not drink alcohol, as it will ruin your health and life.
18. You may often think you used to be happier. You should realize, however, that very moment has its own charm.
19. When a woman goes shopping, she buys happiness for her family. Don’t save money on things that brings happiness.
20. If you feel bad, dance. You will experience a gradual recharge with positive energy.